Thursday, July 29, 2010

Health Check @ Office

I am lucky to be chosen to work within a caring company. The company has made many effort to the benefit of the employees. It is up to the individual to grab the opportunity given by the company or not. How busy we are at the office without getting what's going around in the company! Nahhh....it is your own call whether to mix around or not..it is really up to individual preference!

Having said that, recently, we had our health check, a basic health check by the staff from a private hospital. And as usual, the test would include glucose check, BMI check and BMR check. I was so happy that my body age is 18y.o but yes, knowing me, I am underweight, again! (maybe forever!). My weight slightly improved but I doubt whether it can be maintained or not. Hopefully it can!

I also had the opportunity to check bone density. Oh dear, mine was a bit lower which i fear! I need to take more calcium to remain steady and to avoid /delay osteoporosis! However, my bone is still developing.According to the chart, our bone will at maximum around the age of 30 and maintain until 40, then started to become porous.

It is essential to maintain a good health. Think of your family (spouse, kids) and be healthy. Good BMI is essential to avoind the potential of having critical sickness such as kidney failure, heart attack, diabetes and so forth! Being underweight is also not good but obese, is dangerous and killing. Living a healthy life is really worth it!

No comments: