Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Potty Training

I was pretty amazed on Aida's approach for her Adam's potty training. Very well structured and organized. It has a complete cycle of a project, where she did some study & research (i know that she was a researcher, that's why she's really good at it!), then she made some plan out of her research, schedule, goals and rewards program. It was really a wonderful plan for her dear son. I really wish i could do the same too.

Being a fulltime working and now having a baby, it is tough for me to plan as good as Aida. Plus, I was not that particular by doing first study and then execution of the plan.(Not to say how lazy I am laaa kn!!..huhu)

What was really enlightened me was, last two days, Aqil voluntarily went to toilet to do his pee and poo. Was it wonderful yeh? Yes, it was like my dream come true. All this while, i kept thinking on how to execute the potty training series. My hubby suggested to do the same like Aida, the 7 days potty training, even i did consult with my friends on how to implement it, almost the same method like Aida did. Guess what, I never fully implemented the whole idea. Not much courage and determination. Plus, Aqil always on his tantrum which i really don't want to make him scream out loud from his lung...his brother never did that though!

And today is the third day, yesterday, not 100% in toilet since I was asleep while bf and there, the momentum disturbed a bit..(as expected when I leave things to my hubby to settle..man being man..)..This morning, he already peed in nappy before going to toilet. A missed there!

And today, he asked to put on his underpant but when going to sleep, i'll still put him on his nappy...I don't want the mattress becoming stinky! Hopefully tomorrow morning, his nappy is still dry...:)

No comments: