Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Motivation...motivation

Owh, after a blast lunchie with friends on the public holiday day, now it is turn to gear up the performance write-up.

Lazy!

Demotivate!

Haha..actually, my mind is away from office. I am preparing something else, thinking of something else, and doing something else. Hehe...preparing for a BIG event! It's really take my time, lucky that I do not really have much work for now except completing the PPA.

What is PPA (Personal Performance Assessment) --> eh...correct aaahh?lol!

It is prepared twice yearly and the result will determine how much is your annual increment and how much bonus you will get for that financial (Bonus payable in the next financial). Speaking of BONUS, well, our company, may decide that there is NO BONUS for this year if they wish! Because it is non-contractual!

I am confused, many people think my company pay really good. But hey, after deduction, it less than what you've expected! The more you get, the more you will be deducted for tax (PCB)! At the end of the day, you end up scrutinizing all your monthly expenses and 'tapau' for breakfast and lunch! I would say, only ENGINEERS in my company get good pay depending on their last performance rating after the new salary remuneration. And heck, it was not me! Pathetic me! (Blame the HR system! - j.u.s.t.n.o.t.f.a.i.r to certain people!)

Eh, why is that I'm writing about HR, buang masa!..I just want to motivate myself to do the PPA write-up.

Make sure it is clear!

Make sure it is beautifully explained!

Highlight the achievement!

(Urm...just delete the one that I feel unreachable...hahahaha..weng!)

2 comments:

ida ahmad said...

Go Joely Go!!! Motivation sudah mari belum?

Ms J said...

ahahaha..nk tunggu last minute jugak nih...hampeh!!..ehehe..