Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What would you do when you are in trouble??

Nice title..easy one..I'm a troublesome sometimes...and yesterday was the silliest mistake I did!

Know what it was?

Haha, I mistakenly increase my 2nd car tyre pressure! I thought the helper was right (the gas station boy) and after coming home, I found that, he was totally wrong!!! And my heart was pumping very hard, I started to sweat because I was so scared that my hubby will definitely put the blame on me! So, I did not tell him on what happened to his car!

I asked HELP in my FB...and the response really relieves me. So, last night, I can still sleep well!

I googled before sleep about tyre. How to take care on your car tyre so as it will have good performance, long lasting (advisable change your tyre every 5 years!) and can reduce the potential of accident!

I will share in the next post tomorrow!!!

Silly me! Be cautious ladies, we need to know and learn about our car if you are driving a car!!!

No comments: