Friday, February 11, 2011

Oh Late!

Erk...late again today..:(...blame others...haha..

blame Aqil!

blame Asif!...

No, it was my bad..I shud have woke up early and arrive at work early!

Plan is a plan...but never work out as we wish!

However, I am not a customer service dept, no big deal though! I don't have meeting, just to finish my PPA only! In which will be due by this coming 25th! How to write yeah??? To praise myself so I can get a good rating??? This is my weakness as I always be humble in everything! Even when to put in writing, but my company only see those who can write the PPA beautifully, and show some extraordinary in it!

Oh, I shud have read more english book during my teenagehood, so my flowery word will be more, the way I express the the achievement would be more outstanding.

Hopefully, this cycle will give me more than I could imagine! I hope! And I really..really...REALLY hope that I CAN do what I want to do in the coming years!!! Starting from this year, I will find the way(s)...

Oh..motivation..please...I need motivation to do so.....I can live with the current situation, I feel dumb! I feel I am no expert! I want to be the expert! Yes!!!

1 comment:

Yantie said...

yeah...sometimes i feel the same too..adding salt to injury eh??!!

come on joely, u can do it, u always do...