Saturday, January 8, 2011

I want him to look cool!

It's lice again! I am very frustrated with the school. This is like the 2nd wave of lice in the school. And know what, the only solution they've suggested was, get the haircut until bald! OMG.! This is really a nightmare for me!

Last time, we did that. And guess what, I can't even look at my own son because I felt really annoying seeing him bald! He looks like a very naughty boy with that cheeky face. As the result, I've always get angry with him even for small tiny issue because I did not feel happy seeing him with short haircut. (Dah macam askar kanak...nampak nakal sgt!)

And this time around, I will not allowed any hair cut, just the hair trim. And I put the insecticide on his head to kill the lice. And I remove the empty nits myself from his head.

I did some research and just knew, that the nits will hatch in 2 weeks time. And last 2 weeks, he was in his school. I don't know how the school management maintain the child hygiene or the study place hygiene. I really doubt it actually. I never came in side the study area, never been allowed to actually as the reason was, will disturbed the learning process if I entered during school hours.

So, I trim his hair and he looks cuter now, (come on, he is only 4, must've look cute right?). I told him not to exchange hat with friends, or head banging with friends while playing or sleep head-to-head with friends on the couch, or sharing towel with others. I really hope he got my message and I believe he is because I trust in my son very much! He is turning into a responsible person day by day (hasil kene sound dgn mama hari2..). Really proud of him, he learnt his lesson very well!

Aqil really wants to change school. He asked for it so many time until I don't know how to response anymore. If it wasn't because of the rat race everyday I have to endure, he doesn't have to study there anymore. I am so sorry Aqil, I just wish I can be a supermom, but I can't. It is beyond my capability.

5 comments:

:cahya schatz: said...

alaa siannyer...
takper..nnt dia ok la tuh...
kita ofkos nak bg yg terbaik utk anak2 kan...tp takat yg termampu saja la...

niza said...

joely, the lice prob is everywhere, even in uk, australia etcmy fren kt oz n ireland pun anak2 kene gak kt tadika..usually lps cuti skolah bnyk budak kene, mebe blk kg ke apa ke...even tadika yg mhl2 n very clean pun kene jgk sbb bende ni beyond control, dulu tadika my kids diorng check rambuat everyday n sapa yg ada lice dia inform parents suh buat necessary treatment...my kids pun dh bnyk kali kene huhu, esp yg girl tu la...lg susah nk treat sbb rambut pnjg huhu

Ms J said...

liza: yeah, mesti nk yg terbaik!

niza: yup, oredi read kt internet, it is not necessary about hygiene, it is a common problem anyway, just kene treat and control. Yup, u r right, pas cuti skolah pasti ade kes kutu...

Yantie said...

u should post the picture..teringin nak tgk aqil as last time i'd met u guys at chepa's wedding ja..now, aqil is a big boy already, dah jadi abang some more..huhu

Ms J said...

yantie, tu ade gambar kt id google aku..tp kecik laaa...ehehe...