Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mama, saya Lemam..

Yesterday Aqil was caught with fever. He seemed so fatigue. He kept sayings he's having a headache (am not sure wether he really knows what a headache is but he kept pointing to his head though,). And being a spoilt Aqil, whenever he gets sick, he is really really sick! I am not sure if he is exaggerating everytime he gets sick, because it's look like he is! (Just to get my full attention and care).

He knew when he is feverish, he touches his forehead and neck and will say, "Mama, saya Lemam".


I was worried if he would get fit as many said, small kids easily get fit during high fever. And I did not know why I did not take his temperature. I kept touching him because my skin was a bit cold due to cold weather I guess and I kept sponge him during night time to ensure his skin is moist and cool. With a hope, his temperature will goes back to normal.

He was so naughty when he is in good health but so fatigue when he is ill. That's Aqil. Whatever it is, I was so proud to be his mother as this morning, his teacher told me, during school hours, he still want to learn with his friends even being told to just lie down and rest. That was really spirited sickchild on his quest to become successful person in future. I never thought that he still got courage to do things beyond his capabilities. (Cam Mama diala....cewahhh..perasan!*wink*wink)

No comments: