Thursday, January 6, 2011

I wish...so I wish..

I wish I had superheroes power...just like Ben Tennyson, can transform into any alien that would make life easier...
I wish I had the omnitrix with me, whenever, I turn mad with something, I will turn into my favorite alien and fix things up...I may choose to turn into XLR8...to speed up in doing the housechores, preparing food, prepare the kids as well as getting done with the laundry, ironing and folding the clothes...

Or, I may turn into Jetray...I can fly to the office as fast as I could, so I won't be late anymore even when my eldest son is grumpy at every morning, refused to get bathe and ready for school...And I can return home in a minute, so I don't have to worry to stay back a little while to finish all my work at the office...and get the desk tidy before heading home!
Or, I may turn into Goop..slippery enough...to get all the cockroach in the house and bury them in the ground where they should stay....
Or, I would turn into Upchuck, so I can eat lots and lots....so I don't have to worry of being hungry all the time...
Ohh, this is also nice, as currently my lappy is always broken...if I turn into Upgrade, then I can DIY the upgrading of my laptop...yes!
This is good too, I could turn into Ditto and get myself multiplied to attend both kids at the same time...
Oh...so...I wish...but I am human...like Aqil said..."Mama, Ben10 tak wujudkan Mama.." Yes, he is right...I can only dreamt that I had the superheroes power just like Ben10...

No comments: