Friday, January 7, 2011

KFC SNAX!

My friend asked me for lunch. Then suddenly, i thought of having it at KFC since I really enjoy my chicken whenever I eat with her.. haha...cam sedap giler ayam...berselera betul! So, off we went to KFC.

Luckily there were not so many people queuing, since it was Friday and many men were already went to mosque for tazkirah before the Friday Solah.

While queuing, there came a lady approached us with the new KFC Snax card. I've already read somewhere about this card but since I am not always eating out at KFC, so I do not really ponder about it! Then, I thought the card will charge a fee. And guess what, it is free for the whole life. So, we signed up for the card! Easy, they approached us and we got the card! But the card can only be used after we receive a confirmation email from them!
The best part was, it's not only offer the free card, but together with the free snack menu + 1 drink. It is only offer for the on ground recruitment. Lucky us, it is going to valid until 28th February! Yes, I think I will be using it on my birthday then on the 26th! Just a sweet birthday treat for myself! (am going to celebrate it alone...again!..hmmphhh)
So, if you happened to get this offer, just grabbed it! It's free and for the whole life. You can earn points and redeem the points for KFC meals!

p/s: Now, I am addicted for the Megamix Snackplate! - served with Iced lemon tea! Scrumptious delicious!!! Nyummmm

No comments: