Friday, January 14, 2011

The social network

Last night, after both of the kids went to sleep, suddenly I felt very hungry! So I got up out of bed and went to the kitchen to find something to eat.

Switched on the TV and playing with the remote to find a good programme to watch. Then, I found "Semanis Kurma" which it was a live telecast. The speakers are the infamous couple, Ustaz Wan & Ustazah Nor Bahyah. There were guest speakers, Zila Bakarin and Aziz M Osman.

Seriously, I did not notice that it was Zila Bakarin since she looks so difference. I think she is prettier. I was not sure was it because of the make up or what. But seriously, she looks almost similiar to our infamous Diva, Dato CT. Very beautiful indeed!

Oh, they were discussing about the social network websites such as facebook! I have facebook as well. So I was listening to this lady, who called them last night, this Lady was telling them that, she closed her facebook when she felt she somewhat going to cheat her husband. She chitchatted with guy friends which are not her mahram. So, she was afraid of falling into any of her guy friends after they have shared a lot of personal stories.

And another Lady called, and told them that, her husband wants to get married with another woman whom he met through facebook. She sounds frustrated as she already put all her trust on her husband as her husband is busy doing something on the computer, and she tought, her husband was reading the online newspaper. She feels cheated by her husband. Even her husband is a nice husband as she said so (she is really strong, very good wife!) but still she is frustrated with her husband request to marry another woman.

Involvement with the social networking websites such as facebook, not long ago, we had friendsters is not wrong actually. We ourselves should've put some sort of limit to what extend we want to build the network. As well as your intention in having the social network. As for me, I restricted only for my friends who are really know me and I don't simply accept friend request if am not sure who they are.

Even if that person used to be my friend long2 ago, if I am not sure who they are, I will not accept. I treat FB as a venue for me to get to know what others are doing. (to keep in touch with friends).

As well as if you want to share your feelings, please do not share it with your opposite sex if you are married. Respect your spouse trust on you. As, it is because of sharing with the opposite sex, if you are get too carried away, it will turn into a scandal. So, becareful!

No comments: