Sunday, December 19, 2010

Cuppy Cake

Yes! I made it! One step ahead..yess..I made it!

Know what, it has been so long that I aiming to make cupcake mini size for my kids. And last Friday, I took a leave and went to search for the mini size cake cup. I managed to find it but it was sold at bulk, so I just bought it!

And today, I tried my luck to make it when Asif asleep. At first I wanted to take out my mixer but thinking of this is only a trial version. So I just used the egg whisk to mix the batter.

Guess what, although I don't have self raising flour as per the recipe but it turns out just fine when I just used the baking powder + plain flour. I made only half of the recipe, all measurements were halves and used only 1 medium sized egg. It turns out into 23 mini cupcakes!

It turns out crunchy a bit and I will try more when using self raising flour and see the difference!

p/s: Asif already spread out the yummines of the cupcake to Mr Carpet!!*wink*wink

3 comments:

:cahya schatz: said...

mana gambaq..?

harnidahussin said...

hahaha..baru nak tanya soklan sama...

Ms J said...

ala..segan ler nk letak gambar...xamik pun gambar....eheh....