Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Selowww nyer!

I'm using one of the famous broadband in the country. However, I rarely used it at home...(What a waste!)..I or we normally checked our emails and read blogs from my mobile phone...(sanggup jer baca tulisan kecik2 tu..) One of the reason is, the reception at our level...is somehow not good normally...there are few locations in the house that get good signal...Another reason is, cannot find good time to open up laptop and log in as the little mischief will interfer as he wish...sort of he is also want to do something with the computer...Afraid of the laptop might broken, therefore, I or we normally log in when they both sleeping...and being me...when they sleep...I feel sleepy too...(if you breastfed your baby, you will know what I mean...kan darlings??)

Hah...today...I managed to get good signal..but something still not right. My mozilla is not working. Now I know why recently the internet was so damned slow..(tahap xley sabar dah ni...mcm xley hidup la dgn internet selow melow ni....)..it is the Mozilla the problemaker..And being me...who is seldom open up computer to see updates..then, I don't know how to rectify this problem...then, I open using IE..the old one...I tried to update to a new version..but couldn't...hah...how come I be so IT illiterate...try to download IE8, successful..but when I try to execute it, something prompted saying it could not locate some files...hmm...so..nevermind..then..just let it be...anyway...this broadband is going to be terminated any sooner from now...

No comments: