Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Lunch Anyone?

Since my husband is not around, I always had my lunch at my workstation. I am too lazy to go downstairs and buy food. Sometimes, I bought 2 heavy breakfast and I ate the 2nd breakfast near to lunch time. And now, I eat less than before, very much less! Maybe because my appetite is low whenever my husband is not around. When he is around, I will be hungry all the time....hehe

Today, I managed to eat more than usual. Yes, what an achievement I had today! Hehe..Morning, I still bought 2 set of breakfast, I ate one when I just arrived in the office and another one around 11ish o clock. Then, my friend offered me a piece of baked cheesecake. It was so yummehhh...seriously, I wish I could make one later on, just need to find the recipe, but, only me in the house right can eat dairy, so it is pointless that I seriously make one. But seriously, the cheesecake was seriously a perfect taste! Not to sweet and not too cheesy....just nice!!

Then, I went down to the C floor and wandered around to look what's happening there! hehe...what is more...window shopping!!! Then, suddenly I feel like eating KFC...then straight away went to KFC and Q. What a long wait! But worth it, the chicken was so yummehhh...it's the modified hot n spicy...I don't know what it is called, but yes...the meat...was so tender...and when you dipped it in the sauce...wahhh....the taste was like overwhelming in my tongue!! And the skin, oh yess, I seldom eat chicken skin, only KFC chicken applies!! It was so tempting when the skin is dipped with the coleslaw which has been mix with the sauce and whipped potato...walla....this is my husband recipe actually...and it turns out just perfect to my taste!

Ok, that was what I had for lunch today....;)

p/s: I bumped into two of my close buddies after tapauing KFC. It feels so nice when you meet somebody has brought colors to your life before..:)..or..errr....I just love to meet and greet friends..??

No comments: