Friday, December 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Asif!

He's already ONE year old! Yes! I've managed to give him fully breastmilk for 12 months without fail! Alhamdulillah...alhamdulillah...alhamdulillah...:)

What can he does now?

Able to stand without support.
Really...I mean...really cheeky and cheerful!
Possessive...yes..different from Aqil when at his age...
Loud!..Very loud!
Heavy but I think he is bit small for his age...can't remember quite well how was Aqil back then!
Can say 'papa', 'mama', 'dah' etc...I think this one follows his bro...talkative! He he...
'Kuat' jealous with his bro...

Enough sayings..

What I know, I am more in love with him as he grows..cute smiley face with little dimple on both cheek...same like Aqil....brothers...Love to see them 'rebut' toys...haha..

Happy 1st birthday Darling Asif!!..Muah2...:)

No comments: