Thursday, August 5, 2010

Break in

I just read my condo yahoogroup on break ins. Recently, there were two cases of break ins occurred in my block! How scared...Not so long ago, when I was just returned from the UK, there were RELA safeguarded our condo for quite a time. Everynight, they will do rounds at every floor with walkie talkie and i could hear they reporting to their counterpart. At that time, I felt secured enough as at that time, no new break ins were reported.

Before RELA got involved, the break ins were mainly happened at another block. Owners believed this must be an inside job since the break ins occur during day time and at Indians unit. I hardly heard it happened in my block. I was lucky when I was away for a year, my good neighbour has really taken care of my unit. She said, she will always opened her door to see who's outside whenever she heard someone outside the house creating commotion.

While I was in the UK, I never stop praying that my house is safe and away from the robbers' eyes or intention. Alhamdulillah, Allah answered my prayers. And now, I am starting to worry again even there is not so much valuable that I have but still, I am worried if the robbers came with weapon to harm...(i just thought to let Aqil sleep by himself at his room, now...I don't think i would let him...)

I thought living in gated secured community is safe..but heck..there's no any safe place in MALAYSIA I guess...especially KL...hmmm

No comments: