Sunday, August 8, 2010

Ramadhan

Hello, I'm blogging from the NS highway. Just got space and time to put my lappy on my lap and jot few stuff in this blog.

Topic would be Ramadhan, since we are entering into this blissful month for Muslim. I love Ramadhan, and in Ramadhan, I gave birth to Aqil, my first son in 2006. And I also had the opportunity to have a full month of fasting in 2009 when carrying Asif during pregnancy. Yes, that were memorable Ramadhan for me so far.

However, not to forget my Ramadhan during my schooltime in boarding school as well as during university time. All of them full of memories which I could not forget (although some of it I might've forgotten!). I just love this month and really welcoming this month every year and glad that I am still alive to be in this fasting month again this year, hopefully, inshaAllah..

Ahlan wa Sahlan ya Ramadhan al-Mubarak!

No comments: