Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Picture of You

Reading a blog full of words might be very boring and dull. However, I have a reason on my own not putting any pictures and I might traced my old postings and remove the pictures. Even if it is my kids picture!

Yes, writing a blog that is open for public viewing is inviting foe and friends. There are many kinds of people out there who are maybe like you or dislike you. Unless, you make your blog private to certain number of people that you really trust. I have one my friend who privatised her blog just for friends and relative view - to get know what's going on around her!

Why not I do the same? Heh, being a not-so-IT literate, plus lazy-bum-bum to explore the application, so there it is..my blog is open for public! Not to say that I am also hoping for days that I could make money from blogging! But, if this the case, I don't think I could!

I am planning to put my own artwork as a picture to describe or to represents stuff that are under discussion. I will find time to sketch and upload. Thinking of using computer, Hmm...I don't feel the freedom of sketching on computer or I don't have an appropriate software to do so!

Ohyeh, did you guys receive an email stating that we sinned ourselves by showing off our pictures in facebook? Yes, that email really triggers me and strengthen my view on not putting anymore pictures in this blog maybe only incomplete picture...perhaps...

2 comments:

Nurul Ulfa said...

joely why? care to share the email..

me personally do not privatize my blog because i assume there is not a lot of reader those who read my blog are just people that know me...my blog is not that interesting plus not frequently update...hehe

p.s kalu ada masa forwardlah email tu
ulfa251081[at] hotmail.com

Joely said...

inshaAllah...kalau still ade dlm trash bin, email tu circulated dlm office email...btw, kt fesbuk pon ade jugak yg paste link tu..tp kite xreti lahh..ehehe...