Thursday, August 5, 2010

Stress!

I was in stressed mode recently. Many things came into my thoughts that make me stress. My brain hardly stop thinking of the stupid stuff that I could care less but hey, I was too much concerned on it!

Be in the office is my favourite. But hey, I am not workaholic to some extend. It's just that I feel relaxed when I am away a while from home and responsibilities at home. However, being in the office, there's always jobs waiting for you. I like doing my job. I give my all when I work, but only to the job that is stated in my job description. I hate doing somebody else's job which I always become the victim! And that make me very stressful.

I hate being in the stressed mode. I feel more tired and not happy. The consequence is not to my liking obviously. My ebm collection, fall a little bit. And even worst, during the night time too because I did not feel relaxed when going to sleep.

I took the hardest way to raise my kids, I would say. But this is my passion, I just love breastfeeding which i really can't resist or take a short cut to turn to formula where my stored ebms are still occupying my freezer.....Oh..stress...please...go away...don't come back and bother me again....

No comments: