Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Internet

It took me more than half an hour to log in today. What a dissapointing moment I had with M**** BB today! Not to tell you about how long I had to wait everyday at the office by using office network connection. Oh dear, I really hope the fibre optic connection will soon be installed at our office building so we can google things faster.

It is really heartsick when waiting the page to appear, and then suddenly it said, page cannot be loaded, please retry..haha..I've faced this so many times which make my mood to surf for some information being hold! Oh dear, I really missed my surfing time during my master program, even at the school where we were connected in network connection, internet still faster than here! Not to say at home....:)

I hope our country will become internet savvy in no time..hopefully. Internet is now become a must medium for communication and information transferring. Yes, I do sometimes just check the online free dictionary for the words I don't know and online thesaurus to find suitable or bombastic word for my email...hehe..;)

Ok peep...normally at this time, I've already asleep with my little munchkin..but today, I managed to be awaken and did some housechores! Aha, not so much..just some important ones! Pity y hubby seeing the house in a total mess everyday...hehe...( he's already askign for a maid...which I will never approve unless, he could find me a daily maid at an affordable rate with high quality job and very trustworthy..hehe..)

No comments: