Saturday, August 7, 2010

Laksa

Finally, I am at my childhood hometown. This house really reminds me of the time my not-so-boring childhood live. I stayed here since I was 4-5 years old and left for about 4 years and returned for good. My permanent address is here since then, I haven't got chance to change it to my new permanent (but not so permanent) address in KL.

I had my laksa today. I just finished two bowls for lunch! He he..I am really into Laksa but only my mom's Laksa that I can eat so many times if it still there! During my childhood time, we used to compete who eat the most among my siblings.He he he..quite a fun time in those beautiful days!

I grew up with all time favourite my mom's cooking. I rarely eat outside. I only can remember we ate outside at another place, at my sis's place and once in my town at A&W. I can still remember until today as that the only one we ate outside. And now, it become countless!! (easy life huh!)

I did made laksa several times, but never get into the flavor that how my mom's did it. Maybe it is just 'air tangan' that make the difference, I guess! I feel very lucky as I was able to grow with my mom's cooking and that makes me to be here more often...inshaAllah..

THANKS MAK for the delicious meal you've cooked for us!

No comments: