Thursday, August 26, 2010

Morning Glory

Hai darlings, I'm just in! Actually I wanted to blog after 'sahur', however, I was still continuing my never finish business - doing the housechores again!- and then, with little time, the little munchkin awake. From thereon, I would never log in my computer for blogging since I need to attend that little munchkin.

Wonderfully, I can still blog from office. After so long I have waited to log in from office and only now I can! I guess the IP***** is kind enough letting me do my hobby while I am at my free and easy time! Hehe.

What's up this morning, on Wednesday morning, what is my plan for today? First thing at the office, I will always read the free newspaper, hey, lucky govt servant, will get Raya Packet of RM500. Congratulation to you all! Besides, CUEPACS urged the minister to table for next year Budget Planning to put at least RM1000 bonus or 2 months salary. I hope, when the cabinet approved this, all the govt services related, enhanced tremendously. As well as, please, no more price hike! I have a feeling, our ringgit will be just like rupiah one fine day!

Don't you know, even the taxi driver grumbling about how the customer service provided by govt is worsen and that driver said, "they never think that they talk to the people who pay their salary - tax payers!".

I guess, it is in our culture, rude and easily get angry, it does not matter where you belonged to but it is in our blood. And we need to change our mindset and that the hardest part of life changing! People are so accustomed with their ego and this is the problem of all. Don't you think so?

No comments: