Sunday, August 22, 2010

Fast ramblings

I thought I might've stopped blogging during this fasting month. But my fingers can't resist the addiction to type something on this dear blog. Nothing special, or great to be written about but just to keep this blog alive with new post..

It' s already entering the middle of fasting month. Alhamdulillah, many of us has done a great job in this beautiful month. I just got tested with my kids down with fever, one after another, and I've on leave and MC to take care each of them! Alhamdulillah, being a mother of two, it was not as panic as when I was a mother to an only child. I already know what to expect, nad how to react. Alhamdulillah. But still, seeing the kids in pain, a mother never can't bear and always hope the pain transferred to her instead...:)

As for Eid preparation, nothing much I will do, I am not sure I am not that excited anymore. Maybe because I already passed my childhood time. Yeah, Eid is only fun when you were kids, right? Furthermore, I am not fashionista type of woman, so I don't really care how would I look on that day, even my hubby also care less about that! Lucky him having me as wife yeh? Hehehe...I've always wonder when I would have the feeling or wanting to be up-to-date fashionista just like many of my friends...and sometimes, I feel tiny when I am with them because they are really gorgeous and me?? you guess lah!!

Theme color?? Hmm...also not sure..hubby opt for maroon..but I am not into maroon...I am into colorful..haha..no lah...anything that nice would suit me...:)

OK, now, time to sleep..it might be another on-off-on-off nite time again as Asif the little one is down with runny nose and feverish.....

No comments: