Sunday, August 29, 2010

In mess


It has been weeks of mess in the house. I could not tidy up over and over again as the mess will reaccumulate over and over again. With the little energy that I've got during the weekends, I could not tidy up the house as usual anymore. Only when I've got extra energy to do some housechores but of course, when those two little kiddos wake up, they create the mess again!

That is why hubby always hinting for a maid recently. I never approved for that for some reasons. I would not clearly state in here but the most thing is I never like having an outsider living with us in the house and I don't want to become a boss to a person that need to told so many times. I hate to instruct unprofesional person because they never listen actually, they only want to do as they wish! ater, I'll be the one who 'makan hati!'.

Actually, I can do everything on my own however, I don't have many hands to do all the job at once. I mean taking care the children wile doing the housechores! I did many times, carrying my lil one while cooking which is very dangerous as it increase the risk of getting burn or so! But this is the thing I have to do. Sometimes, I have to carry the youngest to bathe the eldest, which I feel like my waist is going to rupture anytime soon. Yeah, without a helper is very tiring, but if you other half is really helping out, at least you share the responsibility and still, you are still happy with that, a family bonding time....

2 comments:

Nurul Ulfa said...

yup true joely...i used to have a maid although the house is tidy dll but not having a maid is better...i get to know my hubby and he understand me more...he helps a lot nowadays..i truly appreciated his help and i am really grateful for having him as a husband (dulu masa ada maid selalu je terlupa pasal ni)...our marriage pun dah hit the no 5 so the bonding and understanding is stronger...worst come to worst if i malas to do the housechores i just outsources ada makcik dkt sini yg datang cuci rumah dll she will do the cleaning process dalam tempoh 3-5 hours bayar pun rm 25-30 je..

Ms J said...

kt kerteh cam senang nk cr daily maid at a cheap cost..kt KL, I dunno why I am always skeptical and have doubt with any cleaning agency or individual....maybe because the increase of crime rate kt KL kot...and I myself have had experienced in crime in KL before...that is why I never trust anyone foreign to me...