Thursday, August 5, 2010

D-Day

I just love to imitate what others doing.*wink*wink. Many use the D-Day to describe a day that is very special. Frankly speaking, I have no idea what is the true D-Day mean or I just don't get it when I tried to understand it. (what ever!)

Tomorrow is Friday. I made a plan with few other colleagues to do "makan-makan" at our office. Since Ramadhan is around the corner, so we feel it's the time to have some "kenduri" at our office.

Menu will be "Nasi Beriyani" if am not mistaken. And its going to be a 'brunch' anyway as it is a heavy meal.

I just love to give to people within my own limited budget. I've always waited for this to happen. And yes, this is one of many wishes, and it will come true tomorrow. Alhamdulillah. Happy to make other happy...:) (kenyang perut snang hati kn! *wink*wink)

Tomorrow is D-Day! (^_^)

No comments: